A class beginning April 4 will help people interested in growing produce for a farmers market. The class will be taught in Ogallala at the Mid-Plains Community College campus at 512 East B St. Each session will also be available online by Zoom.
The time for each class session is 6 p.m. CDT, 5 p.m. MDT.
The class is presented by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension. To register for the in-person sessions, email David Lott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Lincoln-Logan-McPherson Extension Office at 308-532-2683.
To register for online sessions and receive the Zoom link, call Cass County Extension Office at 402-267-2205.
Following is the class schedule:
- April 4: Growing for market.
- April 11: Strategic business planning.
- April 18: Following state guidelines.
- April 25: Nebraska cottage food law and product guidelines.
- May 2: Social media marketing and point of sale marketing.